1. CFA Program Student Scholarship Overview
As a participant in the University Affiliation Program (UAP), Yonsei University can award scholarships to 5 students in a given program year.
CFA Program Student Scholarships waive the one-time program enrollment fee and reduce the exam registration fee to US$400 plus any applicable local taxes. Recipients can use their scholarship for any exam that is open and available for registration within one year from the date of award.
2. Student Eligibility
To apply for a CFA Program Student Scholarship the applicant must:
• Not be currently registered for a CFA Program exam.
• Be a full-time Yonsei Business School undergraduate student scheduled to receive a bachelor’s degree within 11 months at the time of the exam, or a graduate student in the MS in Finance program, or a Finance MBA student.
• Satisfy the detailed enrollment requirements here.
** Important Note:
Applicants should not register for any examination prior to receiving an official scholarship decision. Please be aware that your application will be declined if you register for a CFA Program exam prior to a decision being made on your scholarship application.
3. Application and Deadline
1) Complete the CFA Student Scholarship application online.
2) Submit the following documents in one PDF file to email@example.com
• Email confirmation copy of CFA Student Scholarship Application
• Academic transcript
• Cover Letter and Resume (either in English or Korean)
3) Deadline : November 3 (Fri)
*For more details, visit the official website.