CFA Student Scholarships for YSB Students for June 2020 Exam
Students should NOT register for the exam prior to applying for a scholarship.
Students who applied but were not selected to receive a scholarship will receive the early registration price regardless of the time of their scholarship application submission. That is, if you submit a scholarship application at any time during the application window but are not selected to receive a scholarship, you will still receive the early registration price.
* Student Eligibility
Applicants must be full-time Yonsei Business School students in their final undergraduate year, scheduled to receive a bachelor’s degree, or graduate students in the MS in Finance or Finance MBA program. Applicants must fulfill all CFA candidate requirements to enroll and must confirm receipt of their degree in writing to progress to the next exam.
* Yonsei Business School may award a maximum of 5 student scholarships per fiscal year. Each fiscal year incorporates the December and June exam of the following year.
The scholarship waives the one-time CFA Program enrollment fee (if applicable) and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$350. Scholarships cannot be deferred to another exam offering. Scholarship candidates are responsible for any additional costs for substituting or adding the print option, including curriculum and shipping costs plus any applicable taxes and import duties.
* Application and Deadline
1. Complete online CFA Student Scholarship application (refer to the attached guidelines)
2. Submit the following documents in one PDF file at email@example.com
- a copy of email confirmation of CFA Student Scholarship Application
(please check your CFA ID after applying)
- Academic transcript
- Resume or CV (no designated form)
- Essay on reasons for applying for CFA scholarship (no more than 1 page)
* Deadline: Monday, January 27, 2020
* Note: Candidates who have enrolled/registered for the current exam prior to award of a scholarship will receive a refund of the fees paid except curriculum and shipping fees and any taxes and import duties.
University Affiliation Program CFA Institute
페이지 로딩중 ...