Part-Time Every Other Weekend
Admission in March
The specialized curriculum of the Executive MBA focuses on leadership and strategy issues essential for top executives.
The program is creatively designed to provide senior managers the opportunity to learn the essence of management, practice strategic decision making, and develop leadership skills.
All students in the program are required to take core courses composed of eight themes and to participate in our EMBA global track project.
Foreign language programs are provided on an optional basis. Classes meet biweekly on Friday and Saturday for two years.
The program is designed primarily for executives and senior managers in corporations. At the end of the comprehensive program, they will have earned their MBA from the nation's top-ranked business school.
They also will be positioned to capitalize on the strategic advantages of lifetime membership in the Yonsei alumni network.
- The first business school in Korea to obtain the imprimatur of both the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and the Korean Association of Business Education Accreditation.
- The nation's top-ranked business school with handpicked students and a history of excellent teaching and powerful research.
- Exploration of strategic decision and implementation issues that senior managers encounter daily.
- Dedication to developing global leaders based on sophisticated, up-to-date training.
- Emphasis on the "interrelatedness" of business functions as opposed to treating various disciplines as unrelated functional entities.
- Biweekly classes that allow students to remain fully employed.
The Executive MBA focuses on the strategic decision-making and leadership abilities that are critical for top executives in global markets. Our unique theme-based curriculum is designed to achieve this goal.
- Understanding the Dynamics of Markets and Organizations
- Fundamental dynamics common to most markets and organizations
- Understanding Global Business Environments
- External factors, including legal, sociopolitical, technical, and economic demands
- Building the Foundations for Effective Executives
- Insights and the global perspective necessary to conduct international business
- Cultivating Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation
- Building and developing the capability to innovate
- Creating Dynamic Capabilities for Market Leadership
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of markets
- Evaluating Firm Value and Performance
- Financial management of corporations and evaluation of firms for mergers and acquisitions
- Developing Global Business Leadership
- Organizational behavior for effective communication and vision
- Leading the Future
- Developing leaders of the future by focusing on competencies, creativity, and social responsibility