Yonsei School of Business (YSB) invites students from partner schools and other top business schools to attend our program focusing on Asia and Global Management.
- Application Procedure
- Nomination by home institution
- Mail the required application materials by the deadline
- Receive Admissions by email
- Apply for housing
- Receive Official Certificate of Admission by post mail, and apply for and obtain a visa
- (required only for the students who will stay more than 90 days in Korea or the students
- from countries without a visa waiver agreement with Korea)
- Register for courses
- Come and enjoy the exchange program at Yonsei School of Business
- Student Notification
Students will be notified by email within a month after the completed application is submitted
- Required Documents
- Completed exchange program application form
- 1 photograph (3cm x 4cm or Passport Photograph)
- Official transcript of home institution
- 1 copy of valid Passport
- Statement of Purpose in English (A4 / Letter Size)
- Proof of medical insurance plan that covers the period of stay in Korea (after admission is confirmed)
To study in Korea for more than 90 days, you need to apply for a D-2 student visa at a Korean consulate/embassy.
You can find more information on Korea’s Immigration Office website. (http://immigration.go.kr/indeximmeng.html)
SK Global House is on-campus dormitory, providing home-away-home up to international service standard. It provides 24-hour front desk operation and security system, which insure living convenience and security. Students and guests could enjoy various facilities and services within global community network. It is located in the campus therefore it is easy for you to access classrooms. (http://ih.yonsei.ac.kr)
Due to the limited spaces available, students are strongly recommended to apply for online housing application when it is open.
[Note] Please note that SK Global House is not handled by the School of Business.