2023 Global MBA Admission Guidelines for International students
Yonsei Global MBA seeks to bring together a diverse group of participants from around the world with a variety of experiences, academic backgrounds, and abilities. We seek to take in a class size of 50 students to start in the Fall of 2023.
- Program period: September 2023 ~ February 2025
- Coursework will be completed by December 2024
- Program consists of 3 semesters (winter/summer sessions also available)
- Number of intakes: Up to 50 students
- Non-Korean applicant with Non-Korean parents OR
- Applicant who has completed his/her entire formal education outside of Korea from elementary to higher education(bachelor's degree)
- Phase 1. Application Document Assessment
Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of academic records, English proficiency scores, GMAT/GRE, work experience, recommendations, essay, etc.
- Phase 2. Interview with Admission Committee
After an initial review of all applications and supporting materials, successful candidates will be selected for interviews. Applicants will be notified of the interviews via email.
Face-to-face or Skype interviews via the internet will be conducted in English. This allows applicants to demonstrate the essential communication skills required to get the most out of this MBA experience.
Yonsei Global MBA program intake for 2023 will start their studies in September 2023. The admission timetable is as follows for each of the two admission rounds:
|What to Do|| Admission Schedule|
Complete the online application form
|March 21 9:30 ~ May 3, 17:00
|Submit application documents via air mail or in-person
||March 21 9:30 ~ May 3, 17:00
(Wire transfer only)
|Bank Name : Woori Bank, Yonsei Branch
- Swift Code : HVBKKRSE
- Account Number : To be generated and emailed upon completion of online application
- Application Fee : USD 100 or KRW 120,000 (non-refundable)
* NOTE : The Applicant (sender) is responsible for any bank service charges, such as an International wire transfer fee, to pay the above mentioned amount to Yonsei University
(Please expect around USD 50 for bank wire transfer service charges)
|March 21 9:30 ~ May 3, 17:00
|Interview is offered by invitation (notified via email).
Face-to-face interview for applicants residing in Korea.
Skype interview for applicants residing outside of Korea.
|Last week of May
|Admission result will be notified via email.
|To be announced to the accepted applicants
Global MBA program begins
|Orientation: held in the last week of August
Class begins: September 1 (Fri), 2023
The above schedule is subject to changes
- Admissions Guideline (2023) | DOWNLOAD
- Global MBA Essay Form [Form 1] | DOWNLOAD
- Global MBA Recommendation Letters [Form 2] | DOWNLOAD
- Evaluation is made according to the YSB’s internal policy and scores are not open to applicants.
- All submitted documents will be the property of Yonsei University and will not be returned or duplicated.
- Application will not be complete until the application fee is received.
- Failure to make tuition payment during the given registration period may result in cancellation of admission.
- Submission of fraudulent or forged documentation will automatically disqualify the applicant from enrollment. A verification process will be followed by the admission process.
- Email : email@example.com
- Website : http://mba.yonsei.ac.kr
- Phone : (82) 2-2123-3254 / Fax : (82) 2-2123-8639
- Skype : yonseiglobalmba
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/YonseiGMBA
- Instagram: @yonsei_gmba
- Address: Yonsei MBA Office, Yonsei School of Business (#406), 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea, 03722