Application period for 2021 intakes
- Early Admission
- Application Period: Jan 13(Wed)~ Feb 26(Fri)
- Interview: March 24(Wed)~26(Fri)
- Regular Admission
- Application Period: Mar 8(Mon) ~ Apr 30(Fri)
- Interview: May 20(Thurs) ~ 22(Sat)
- 2021 GMBA Open House (입학설명회)
- When: January 11(Mon) at 6:30PM
- Location: Online (via Zoom)
- 2021 GMBA OPEN HOUSE REGISTRATION (RSVP by Jan 7)
2021 Global MBA Admission Guidelines for International students
Yonsei Global MBA seeks to bring together a diverse group of participants from around the world with a variety of experiences, academic backgrounds, and abilities. We seek to take in a class size of 50 students to start in the Fall of 2021.
- Program period: End of August 2021 ~ February 2023
- Coursework will be completed by December 2022
- Program consists of 3 semesters (winter/summer sessions also available)
- Number of intakes: Up to 50 students
- Non-Korean applicant with Non-Korean parents OR
- Applicant who has completed his/her entire formal education outside of Korea from elementary to higher education(bachelor's degree)
For each of the two rounds, the following phases will take place:
- Phase 1. Application Document Assessment
Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of academic records, English proficiency scores, GMAT/GRE, work experience, recommendations, essay, etc.
- Phase 2. Interview with Admission Committee
After an initial review of all applications and supporting materials, successful candidates will be selected for interviews. Applicants will be notified of the interviews via email.
Face-to-face or Skype interviews via the internet will be conducted in English. This allows applicants to demonstrate the essential communication skills required to get the most out of this MBA experience.
Yonsei Global MBA program intake for 2021 will start their studies at the end of August 2021. The admission timetable is as follows for each of the two admission rounds:
|Application Steps||What to do||Schedule |
(Period and /or Deadline)
|Early Admission||Regular Admission|
|Complete the online application form
||Jan 13 ~ Feb 26, 5PM(KST)
||Mar 8 ~ Apr 30, 5PM(KST)
|Submit application documents
via air mail or in-person
|Jan 13 ~ Feb 26, 5PM(KST)
||Mar 8 ~ Apr 30, 5PM(KST)
(Wire transfer only)
|Bank Name : Woori Bank, Yonsei Branch
- Swift Code : HVBKKRSE
- Account Number : To be generated and emailed upon completion of online application
- Application Fee : USD 100 or KRW 120,000 (non-refundable)
* NOTE : The Applicant (sender) is responsible for any bank service charges, such as an International wire transfer fee, to pay the above mentioned amount to Yonsei University
(Please expect around USD 50 for bank wire transfer service charges)
|Jan 13 ~ Feb 26, 2021
||Mar 8 ~ Apr 30, 2021
|Interview is offered by invitation (notified via email).
||Notified by March 15
||Notified by May 13
|Face-to-face interview for applicants residing in Korea. Skype interview for applicants residing outside of Korea
||March 24 ~ 26
||May 20 ~ 22
|Admission result will be notified via email.
||by April 13
||by June 3
|To be announced to the accepted applicants
||Mid July, 2021
||Mid July, 2021
Global MBA program begins
|Orientation: held in the last week of August
Class begins: August 30(Mon), 2021
- Admissions Guideline (2021) | DOWNLOAD
- Global MBA Essay Form [Form 1] | DOWNLOAD
- Global MBA Recommendation Letters [Form 2] | DOWNLOAD
- Evaluation is made according to the YSB’s internal policy and scores are not open to applicants.
- All submitted documents will be the property of Yonsei University and will not be returned or duplicated.
- Application will not be complete until the application fee is received.
- Failure to make tuition payment during the given registration period may result in cancellation of admission.
- Submission of fraudulent or forged documentation will automatically disqualify the applicant from enrollment. A verification process will be followed by the admission process.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://mba.yonsei.ac.kr
- GMBA : http://www.yonsei-gmba.com
- Phone : (82) 2-2123-3254 / Fax : (82) 2-2123-8639
- Skype : yonseiglobalmba
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/YonseiGMBA
- Address: Yonsei MBA Office, Yonsei School of Business (#406), 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea, 03722